Re: Oops assist... [Solution + Patch]

Michael B. Trausch (mtrausch@wcnet.org)
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:46:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Manfred Spraul wrote:

MS>Note: I usually use a kernel debugger for finding
MS>bugs during development. If I analyze an oops than
MS>the oops is from a linux end user - the fewer times
MS>I must ask for more details the better.

Speaking of this -- is there a document that specifies exactly what
_should_ be included in a bug report? I sent a 20kb message to the list
with information, but was it the right information, and was it detiled
enough?

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office Phone: 419.838.8104
5375 Keller Road Main Office: 419.882.7435
Walbridge, OH 43465 E-Mail: mtrausch@wcnet.org
Thursday, May 06, 1999
Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!