Re: 2.2.6: "modprobe: Could find module net-pf-19"

Robert Siemer (siemer@i309.hadiko.de)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:40:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:

> Now I wonder: What is the module "net-pf-19"? I can't find it
> mentioned in any documentation and I don't find it in the kernel
> sources.

> (I'm not subscribing to this list. Please answer by e-mail.)

No, please also answer to the list, I'm interested in the answer, too.
- Where can somebody find information about net-pf-x?
Is it possible to autoload af_packet.o with some net-pf-x?
Where can I see, what is the kernel looking for, so I'm able to insert a
line into /etc/conf.modules?
Can I load something for "char-major-14-16" ??
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root 14, 16 Nov 15 1997 /dev/mixer1
Only "char-major-14" works for me...

Thanks,
Rob