Re: GNU/Linux

Immanuel Litzroth (Immanuel@inwpent3.rug.ac.be)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 15:52:18 -0500

RMS> : If this thread is annoying, please imagine what it is
RMS> like to see an : idealistic project stymied and made
RMS> ineffective, because people don't : usually give it the
RMS> credit for what it has done. If you're an : idealist like
RMS> me, that can ruin your whole decade.

Larry> I was once reminded, as I was pointing out for the Nth time
Larry> that I was the guy that dreamed up 100Mbit ethernet, that
Larry> claiming credit only makes one look foolish and greedy.
Larry> Seems appropriate here.

Seems totally inappropriate. I haven't seen a posting yet where RMS
claims he should get personal credit.
Immanuel.