Re: NetGear troubles

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:58:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello George, Yup one thing you can do is get the latest
driver from Donald's ether site .

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/

follow the link to network drivers , and look for Digital
or tulip . Also can ftp to the above & check at the below .

ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/test/

There is a tulip.c driver there 0.90q last updated 24-Feb-1999 .

Hth