Re: [OFFTOPIC]: MS Porting Office to Linux?

Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo (jake@nodomainname.net)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:47:48 -0800 (PST)

No, they are running HotMail on Solaris. Remember, HotMail used to be a
separate company, then Microsoft bought them and tried to convert
everything to NT. They tried, NT couldn't handle the load, they failed,
they went back to Solaris. They don't WANT to be running it, but they have
to for that particular service.

| Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo | jake@nodomainname.net | jake@ndn.net |
| NoDomainName Networks | http://www.nodomainname.net | http://www.ndn.net |