Re: Linux 2.2.2ac5

Nick Urbanik (nicku@iohk.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:42:45 +0800

Alan Cox wrote:

> This one is designed to test a few things rather than move the world on
> a great bound. If you just need the 3c509 fix its in the patch at the
> bottom of this to save you the hassle of getting ac5 ;)

Sorry to be so ignorant: What can I apply 2.2.2ac5 to? I have 2.2.2ac1; will it apply
to that? How about future patches: what will they work with?

Please reply to my own address if this is too much of an FAQ for the list.

--
Nick Urbanik, Dept. of Electrical & Communications Engineering
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)