RE: What is max size of ext2fs?

Antonio M. Trindade (trindade@student.dei.uc.pt)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:00:08 +0000 (WET)

AFAIK, the ext2fs is a 32-bit fs, so, if you take into account that the
max size for a block is 4Kb, tem 4kB*2^32 is 16384Gb, ou 16TB.

Regards,
Antonio Trindade.

|Linux RuleZ Linux RuleZ Linux R| F.C.T. da Universidade de Coimbra |
|ux RuleZ Linux RuleZ Linux Rule| Antonio Miguel Ferreira Marques Trindade |
|-------------------------------| PGP Public key available by finger |
|Jean-Michel Jarre is very cool!| Coimbra, PORTUGAL |
| E-mail address: trindade@student.dei.uc.pt |S/2 OS/2 OS/2 OS/2 OS/2 OS/2 O|