Re: Are people still having fun with psaux and 2.1.12/3x ?

C S Hendrix (shendrix@escape.widomaker.com)
Sun, 06 Dec 1998 14:08:09 -0500

In message <m3hfvajyb2.fsf@lotusland.demon.co.uk>, Mike McEwan writes:

> Apologies if more than one copy of this mail appares on this
> list. I've been having some posting problems with sunsite.auc.dk.
>
> Sorry to raise this again, but are people out there still having
> problems with PS/2 mice suddenly shooting up the right hand-corner
> under X. It would appear this has been happening to some of us since
> 2.1.124 , or there abouts, since the PS/2 code was moved into the
> keyboard stuff.

Yes, this happens to me as well.

I posted about it, talked to Alan and Xig about it (they make my
X server) and have since heard nothing else.

So for now I'm sticking with 2.1.124 since kernels after that are
useless to me when running X.

--
Shannon - shendrix@widomaker.com - InfiNet?