Re: The next step: supercomputer via disparate nodes

David Feuer (david@feuer.his.com)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:32:27 -0500 (EST)

Maybe a VLBI-type scheme would be more effective: A large percentage of
computers offer time on their systems, and a central, trusted body takes
proposals for projects. The approved ones get to use all the systems.
Each computer offers a certain fraction of processor time, so admins can
decide how much they want to put into the effort.

/ David Feuer \
| dfeuer@binx.mbhs.edu |
| feuer@his.com |
\ david@feuer.his.com /