Re: Strange problem with knfsd and clients dieing after server

H.J. Lu (hjl@lucon.org)
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

> On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, H.J. Lu wrote:
>
> > I have seen that one before. But it is caused by corrupted
> > rmtab and xtab in /var/lib/nfs. You also have to use
> >

> How would these have been corrupted? Other than a reboot, I don't ever
> change the exports.

It happened to me when I was working on knfsd. I thought I fixed it.

> > # kexport -r
> >
> > if you want to make clients happy.
> >

> Looking at the included startup script, I see it is already using
> kexportfs -r. I still see the goofiness?

Unless I can duplicate it myself and do some debugging on it, there
is very little I can do. Everything works just fine for me :-(.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)