Re: Another dead horse to beat upon (building 2.0.28 with egcs)

Hans Lermen (lermen@elserv.ffm.fgan.de)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:16:45 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Alex P. Madarasz, Jr. wrote:

> The following appeared here a few days back, but I couldn't get to the URL when
> I tried a few minutes ago :
>

> > From: Florian La Roche <florian@suse.de>
> >
> > http://www.suse.de/~florian/kernel+egcs.html
^^^^^^^

Please note that the German S.u.S.E. site currently is down due to a move
of the company from Fuerth to Nuernberg (happening just today). You will
only reach a redirected main page on a machine of their german ISP.
It will take a bit to get all machines at the new location up again.

Please be patient and try it again Monday, 12 Oct

Hans
<lermen@fgan.de>