Re: Are we *really* in a feature freeze?

Anders Melchiorsen (postmaster@and.nospam.kampsax.k-net.dk)
09 Sep 1998 19:35:34 +0200

Clifford Wolf <clifford@clifford.at> writes:

> We are in feature freeze - this means that we are going to make this
> kernel stable and that we are not going to make any big changes or
> redesigns of the kernel. We are not going to itroduce a new module
> modell or something like that. The feature freeze is more a philosophy
> than a policy: The main focus is now to make the kernel more stable and
> to find the bugs we probably left in our code. But if there is a QNXfs

But all additions disturb that focus a bit and even though they are
marked as experimental it will not keep people from posting bug
reports. Therefore even these experimental additions take a bit of
everybodys time. I think I will score this thread down so it will not
take any more of *my* time :-).

--
Regards, Anders
(address is valid)

Jones' first Law of TV: The show you've been looking forward to all week will be preempted.