Re: OBSOLETE STUFF

Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:49:20 +0200 (MET DST)

dalecki wrote:

> That's exactly my point. ifdef's of this kind never get disabled for the
> so called *stable* kernels... :-(. This is just obvious lazzyness which
> may contribute to the quite widespread oppinnion that linux leaks
> proffesionality.

Verrrrry correct. Linux leaks profesionality..... (If you compare it
to W95, where installation programs flash dos-boxes at you where you
can read: "copy: file xxxxx not found" followed by "installation
succesful". Contact with MS software is bad for my health. If I drop
dead the next few days, you guys know why....)

Roger.

--
Actor asks a collegue: "To what do you owe your success in acting?"
Answer: "Honesty. Once you've learned how to fake that, you've got it made."