Re: Drivers for higher-end sound cards...

Joel Jaeggli (joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

osslinux supports:

terratec ews 64 http://www.terratec.de/products/ews64s.htm
zefiro za2 http://www.zefiro.com/
turtle beach pinnacle

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Geoff Hardy wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows if there are existing drivers, or plans to
> write such, for any of the higher-end sound cards, such as Event
> Electronics' Darla/Gina/Layla, Midiman, Korg, E-mu Systems, etc...
>
> I'd like to do development on a high-end PC sound/music editing
> application for Linux, but I would hardly find it worth using if I
> couldn't use a higher end card with full-duplex, digital output, multiple
> input lines, etc., and I'd much prefer to use Linux over Microslug OSes.
>
> I'd appreciate any information anyone could give me or pointers to other
> resources.
>
> Thanks, a lot,
>
> Geoff Hardy
> ghardy@biztravel.com
>

> -

Joel Jaeggli joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services consult@gladstone.uoregon.edu
PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E