Re: Time Travel v1.0.

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:32:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Oliver,

First of all I mentioned that already (in fact, someone on linux-kernel
mentioned it before me).
Second, how are you going to discover that you are *the* particular
program, i.e. the user-space version of current->comm?

The only way I know of is argv[0] argument of main(), but assuming you
have no source of the application how your time() patched libc is going to
know who called it?

Regards,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com/