Re: BTTV w/ no sound?

Erik Andersen (andersen@inconnect.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:49:04 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Gerd Knorr wrote:

> > > ^^^^^^^^
> > > New chip version.
> > >
> > > Or the new chip is'nt (full) backward compatible to the msp34[01]0
> > > versions.
>
> > Ok, Lets assume that this is the case -- that this chip behaves differently
> > then the earlier revs. Any pointers on where I need to go to find docs for
> > this thing? It couldn't be _too_ different...
>
> The msp3400 specs available online (www.itt.de IIRC). Asking
> altavista for msp3400 should find it. Maybe the msp3430 docs available
> too...
>
> Gerd

Hmm. I checked and found http://192.48.251.2/docu.html which provides
docs for the MSP3400C, MSP3402C, MSP3410B, MSP3410D, and MSP3415D.

No mention of the MSP3430G. I guess I need to ask politely at
info@itt-sc.de to see if they are willing to share. I suspect they
will -- based on the extensive docs on their web page.

-Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org