Re: offtopic: TV-tuner card support

Joel Jaeggli (joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Mon, 4 May 1998 08:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, check out:

http://www.thp.uni-koeln.de/~rjkm/linux/bttv.html

xtvscreen runs under x11 it should do what you want. the bt848 chipset is
pretty common in tv tuner cards, and the driver shuold work with most
bt848 based cards (I use a huappauge), your mileage may of course vary...

joelja

On 4 May 1998, Vladimir Volovich wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry for offtopic, but i don't know where to ask this "technical"
> question: is there a software for X11 for linux which will allow one to
> use TV-Tuner Cards (Mr.Vision on CL-5446, or Tekram M200)?
>
> Thanks & best regards, -- Vladimir.
>
> -

Joel Jaeggli joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services consult@gladstone.uoregon.edu
PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E