Re: klogd not working with 2.1.XX

Sean M. Kelly (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:47:30 -0500 (EST)

Why dont some people in the area consult a reverse index phone directory
and show up at this jerks house.. Bring a couple thugs and kindly ask him
to stop sending the spam.. Nothing threating of course.. He knows the kind
of jerk he is and this will get him thinking: 'wow, I'm pissing off ALOT
of people.. they can find where I live.. maby this internet thing can have
real reprocussions..'..