RE: mysterious 2.0.33 crashes

Alfredo Sanjuan (alfre@ibd.es)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:58:31 +0100

No way, today I got 3 Oopses against my MTA, and the machine was running without
mail services 11 hours. I'm running 2.0.34-pre2 without CONFIG_PCI_OPTIMIZE nor
CONFIG_SKB_LARGE, but this doesn't seems to solve anything. Since two weeks ago
I can't sleep quiet thinking in horrendous Oopses and crashes in my mail server.
My girlfriend says that I talk to nobody in the middle of the night.

This kernel is killing me. I remember the funny days with 2.0.29...

/alfredo