Re: Immediate reboot during kernel init

Ben Collins (bmc@visi.net)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:00:51 -0500 (EST)

This sounds good, but i need to ask a favor of some on the linux-kernel
list. I cannot boot into my machine, could some one out there possibly
(maybe even you) send me a kernel compiled with this option. No special
options, i just need to boot, so I can recompile with this option for my
permanent kernel.

Thanks again for the amazingly quick and informative replies.