Re: [2.1.77] patch to make 2.1.77 sound compile, and remove missing symbols I found.

Myrdraal (myrdraal@jackalz.dyn.ml.org)
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 16:37:09 -0500

On Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 03:33:15PM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
Hi,
[snip]
> > +EXPORT_SYMBOL(reprogram_timer);
>
> I believe this is unnecessary because reprogram_timer is used only
> within sound_timer.c and sys_timer.c, which are in the same module.
> But it's harmless.
Ah, well... When I got sound.o and sb.o to compile, there were undefined
references to that symbol. Apparently, though according to Alan Cox,
something got messed up. So unless someone else has that same problem,
it must be something with my system/compile.
-Myrdraal