Re: AW: NON IRQ DEADLOCK in 2.0.31

Rob Hagopian (hagopiar@vuser.vu.union.edu)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 16:26:12 -0500 (EST)

Yes... Unfortunately, the heatsink only has contact in the center, the
sides are raised, there I had to apply enough (1mm?) to bridge the gap. It
being a better conductor than air and all... Also, they came with just a
small (1.5cmx1.5cm?) patch that was presumably some similar compound, but
didn't come near to covering the non-raised section of the sink... <sigh>
-Rob H.