Re: Solaris source

zeus (zeus@tomserver.phys.ttu.edu)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:06:52 -0500

err this I believe is a one-way thing (i think that is what he means).
Linux can of course compete with a commercial os, and possible steal all
of that os's customers causing it to run into the ground. A commercial
product is not going to cause the linux programmers to go bank-rupt
though since they are not being paid to work on linux in the first
place. I believe that was the point.