Re: PAS16 Question

Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi)
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 11:45:42 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 29 Mar 1997, The Techguy wrote:

> I hope that this question hasn't already been asked to death, but is there
> a patch available for the pas16 modules to stop the timeout error messages.
> The SCSI card is seen without any problems and so is the CD-ROM, but when
> trying to mount the CD-ROM, I get timeout error messages. Please let me
> know about this.
I will release next version of the sound driver around Wednesday. Many of
the bugs in current v3.8-beta version of the driver have been fixed.
However I'm not sure if it helps in your case.

Best regards,

Hannu
-------
Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi, hannu@4front-tech.com)