Re: insmod rebuild under 2.1.5 #includes

Rob Glover (potato@dsnet.com)
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 21:56:55 -0800 (PST)

Ya know, I have to bring comment on this... /usr/include/asm/elf.h has
been giving me problems with compiling a lot of things lately.. I assume
it comes with libc5.4.10, since that is the last one i installed.... I
have tried to compile ld.so 1.8.3, among other things, and it always
fails with /usr/include/asm/elf.h:13: sizeof applied to an incomplete type

Any ideas on how to mend this problem?

-Rob