Re: BusLogic FlashPoints and Red Hat Linux 4.0...

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:41:05 -0400

"Leonard N. Zubkoff" writes:
>I FTPed your boot image and tried it on my test system with "linux
>root=/dev/sda1". It happily detected both FlashPoint LT's in the system and
>came up just fine, except for networking as it lacked support for my 3C509.

Actually, the 3c509 support is there as a module that gets loaded
when you set up networking. If you care, you can take a look at
our manual on line at http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/manual/

Thank you for testing the image.

>Thanks for making the FlashPoint boot image available.

Welcome! :-)

michaelkjohnson