Re: sound driver + memcpy patch = problem

Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi)
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 09:36:00 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 14 Sep 1996, Michel LESPINASSE wrote:

> I think this is only that some headers for the sound driver are different
> that those of the rest of the kernel.... probably I could track down the
> error, but I will easyly spend an afternoon on this. So I just hope that
> Hannu will know what changed before 2.0.19, and it will change that back
> in a few seconds :) but if this problem persists in the next kernel or if
> someone asks me to track it down, i'll do it myself :)
Nothing has changed in the sound driver between 2.0.18 and 2.0.19 which
could cause this. Maybe you should try "make clean;make".

Best regards,

Hannu
Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi, hannu@4front-tech.com)
http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/voxware/hannu.html (my home page)