Re: Not a bible thumper. . .

G. Foulds (gfoulds@asel.udel.edu)
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 02:15:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Arthur D. Jerijian wrote:

> This is too hilarious. I say we LEAVE them in the kernel. After all,
> Linux is supposed to be fun, remember?
>
> --Arthur

In the amount of time it took for the original posters to bother emailing
all of us...he could have just changed whatever comments he deemed
offensive. If anyone ever asked me to change a _comment_ in my code...
they should either go write their own code, or stop using mine.

(Of course, I find it rather amusing to read over source that I've
produced over my semi-standard 30-40 hour workday... Specifically my
choices of both comments, or variable/etc names.... ;)

-=-==-=-
G. Foulds
PGP Key fingerprint = 7C 58 9B A1 CB 09 91 16 ED EE 51 DD 96 0E 6E 4D
-=-==-=-