Re: Doc. for networking code

Vipul Gupta (vgupta@cs.binghamton.edu)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 13:18:56 -0500 (EST)

What I have may not exactly fit what you are looking for but could be
a good place to start. I have an HTML document (with links to source
files in linux 1.3.8 source tree) introducing the organization of the
Linux networking code. The documentation is still incomplete and will
grow in the next few weeks to include other topics.

The URL is http://anchor.cs.binghamton.edu/courses/cs628/linux-net.html
Another file ioctl.html in the same directory describes the linux
networking related ioctl calls.

Disclaimer: The documentation is based on information gleaned from the
source code, and posts on various Linux related mailing lists and may not
be 100% correct. Feedback is welcome.

Vipul Gupta

Vipul Gupta Ph: (607) 777-2943
Dept. of Computer Science Fax: (607) 777-4822
State Univ. of New York E-mail: vgupta@cs.binghamton.edu
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000 URL: http://cs.binghamton.edu/~vgupta