Re: testing

Jared Mauch (jared@wolverine.hq.cic.net)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 22:10:25 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Matti E Aarnio wrote:

> The machine (puck) is small 486 with IDE disks, VGER is
> big (at least the box) SPARC.

If you had an account on it, you would be more likeley to answer
this correctly.

It is a p100 w/32mb ram, and I'm putting a 1.8G disk in it
as I write this message. The IDE disks are not that fast, but this SCSI
one is.

If you want an account, dave can create you one. Now that I've
upgraded to sendmail 8.7.5, which fixes the connection hanging
that it had in 8.7.4, and also during the crashing season puck had over
last weekend, all should be better.

- Jared