Re: irq 13 math error

Wed, 6 Mar 1996 00:24:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Larry 'Daffy' Daffner wrote:

> It just means that your math coprocessor raises IRQ13 to signal an
> interesting condition. It's nothing to be concerned about, just means
> your copro chews up an IRQ. And yes, math error might not be the most
> comforting description to put there :)

How about something really criptic, like npu linkage ? Serously,
npu exception would be better. Isn't that one generated by the kernel
when trying to see how the cpu/npu linkage is setup on this hardware, and
why does it show up on my hardware, when it uses exception 16 error
reporting ?

> -Larry

Bryn

--
PGP key available from any good server   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
1024/EB275221 1995/09/05 Bryn P. A. Jones |            initiated.