Re: LILO problems

Phillip (pj22298@appstate.edu)
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 06:29:52 +0000 ( )

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Bob Lanning wrote:
>
> > ---- As written by Phillip:
> > It has been fine since. BTW LILO was coming up with LIL-
> >
> I think you should take a look at the docs for lilo as to what these mean
> (you should find it at /usr/doc/lilo, in README, or in the doc/ directory
> if you can deal with TeX).
> Bryn
True, but mine got past 'LILO' into the the kernel loading (this was at
1.2.13), then rebooted, but only when I _didn't_ use the lilo.conf that
setup created...
What could cause this?

[This is just curiosity, I'm over the problem now]
----
I'm Not Paranoid; Which of my enemies told you that?
pj22298@xx.acs.appstate.edu http://xx.acs.appstate.edu/~pj22298