debugfs (was Re: 1.2.9 lockup ... )

Perry F Nguyen (pfnguyen@netcom22.netcom.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 1995, cloister bell wrote:

> > Well, there is also debugfs, which is useful for doing interactive
> > manipulation of the ext2 filesystem structures. I personally don't
> > think that having e2fsct call into it by default when there is a
> > filesystem problem is all that useful, since if you know about debugfs,
>
> that is indeed a good point, although in my case i didn't know about
> debugfs. :)

I don't know much about debugfs either. Could anyone please point me in
the right direction on finding more information about it? I'd like to
learn more about it.

thanks -

--
pub   768/8585BADD 1995/06/10 Perry Francis Nguyen <Huy / ABV / V Boy>
          Key fingerprint =  6A E5 2A 4F C8 CF 53 17  82 95 9F 01 47 65 D3 E2