Re: CVE-2023-52437: Revert "md/raid5: Wait for MD_SB_CHANGE_PENDING in raid5d"

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Wed Feb 21 2024 - 09:36:01 EST

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 02:15:12PM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
On 2/21/24 14:10, Sasha Levin wrote:
On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 01:58:04PM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
On 2/21/24 13:34, Sasha Levin wrote:
[snip]

This conversation needs to be public.

I've cc'ed lkml.

Please send your original answer as a reply to the message with "[resend]" in the subject, which has LKML in the Cc list, and we'll take it from there. I'm sorry about the confusion, but I didn't expect linux-cve-announce to be moderator-only, as that is a deviation from the common practice of vger.kernel.org.

You'll find that the convention for *-announce mailing list is that
they, as the name suggests, are used only for announces and are
moderated.

So for example, linux-kernel@ is the lkml we all know and love, while