Re: [GIT PULL] turbostat for Linux-6.7 (with signed tag)

From: Doug Smythies
Date: Sun Nov 12 2023 - 10:51:23 EST

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 7:39 PM Len Brown <lenb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (Same code as previous pull request, with addition of a signed tag.
> Hopefully it verifies okay at your end.)
>
> Turbostat features are now table-driven (Rui Zhang)
> Add support for some new platforms (Sumeet Pawnikar, Rui Zhang)
> Gracefully run in configs when CPUs are limited (Rui Zhang, Srinivas Pandruvada)
> misc minor fixes.

Hi Len,
What about the patches that have been submitted since your last turbostat update
release of 2023.03.17? I submitted one on 2023.04.03. I haven't sent "RESEND"s,
because I know you only do update releases every 1/2 year or so, and in the past
you have always dealt with the interim patches then.

Reference:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-pm/list/?series=&submitter=&state=&q=&archive=&delegate=107

... Doug

> thanks!
> Len Brown, Intel Open Source Technology Center

... [deleted]...