Re: [GIT PULL] turbostat for Linux-6.7 (with signed tag)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Nov 11 2023 - 17:05:38 EST

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 19:39, Len Brown <lenb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (Same code as previous pull request, with addition of a signed tag.
> Hopefully it verifies okay at your end.)

There's no actual signed tag there...

You're still pointing at the same head:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux.git turbostat

and when I then did a "git ls-remote" to see if there's a tag that you
just didn't point at, I get nothing.

Forgot to push out?

I really would like to see signed tags only, because since v6.3, all
my pulls have been signed tags.

(Ok, I do have three merges that aren't signed, but they are my own
local branches that I merged. I feel like I don't need to verify my
own signature - I sign the resulting releases, and people can verify
that it's me that way in the end instead).

Linus