Re: [GIT PULL] gfs2 fixes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Nov 07 2023 - 19:04:44 EST

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 at 14:18, Andreas Grünbacher
<andreas.gruenbacher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I apologize for referring to the entire set of commits as fixes when
> it's really fixes and various other things. I've said so in the tag
> description, but I realize now that that's not good enough. Lying
> about what those commits are wasn't my intention though.

.. and hey, sorry about my outburst.

Your pull request was the first one this merge window where I reacted
to how many of the commits weren't in my copy of the linux-next tree,
and there wasn't any reason why in the description. So I reacted very
strongly.

It didn't help that I had a headache. Rather than look at how many
other of the pending pull requests I have that ended up coming in in
the last 24 hours have the same issue, I decided to lie down in a dark
room for a few hours.

Linus