Re: what to do on no reproducer case? (was Re: Fwd: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 3d/2d/ on CPU xx)

From: Adam Borowski
Date: Thu Oct 05 2023 - 12:34:11 EST

On Wed, Oct 04, 2023 at 07:50:29PM +0700, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
> On 21/09/2023 15:10, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Yes, without a reliable bisection result there sometimes is not much we
> > can do -- apart from prodding various developers directly and asking for
> > help or an idea. But in this case that's not worth it afaics, as
> > messages like
> > https://lore.kernel.org/all/e08e33d5-4f6d-91aa-f335-9404d16a983c@xxxxxxx/
> > indicate that it might be a hardware problem and not really a
> > regression. Hence:
> >
> > #regzbot resolve: inconclusive: not bisected and might be a hardware
> > problem after all

> Thanks for the tip! Now to fix up:
>
> #regzbot inconclusive: regression not bisected - possibly hardware issue

This doesn't seem to be a regression, I'm seeing this (reason 2c/3c) since
forever (2019) on my box (2990WX), up to current -rc kernels.

Of course, it might be a different problem that results in same message,
but I don't pretend to have a clue about the cause -- just reporting.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Q: Is it ok to combine wired, wifi, and/or bluetooth connections