Re: lib/test_bitmap.c:920:2: error: call to __compiletime_assert_348 declared with 'error' attribute: BUILD_BUG_ON failed: !__builtin_constant_p(res)

From: Nick Desaulniers
Date: Mon Jul 17 2023 - 12:36:04 EST

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 3:04 AM Andy Shevchenko
<andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 12:42:57PM +0800, kernel test robot wrote:
> > Hi Alexander,
> >
> > FYI, the error/warning still remains.
>
> Alexander, either you can escalate this or just propose something to discuss.

https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/issues/1874
Sorry, a few more fires have popped up in the meantime. Regardless of
changes to the compiler, we still support many versions of clang for
the kernel, so we'd need some workaround in the tests regardless. I
saw there was already one for s390 + clang, but from this report we
will need another. Feel free to use that link above in comments in the
tests; we will clean those up once I have a better grasp on what's
going on with the compiler here.

--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers