Re: [GIT PULL] bcachefs

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Thu Jul 06 2023 - 12:26:41 EST

On 7/6/23 9:20?AM, Kent Overstreet wrote:
>> My earlier mail clearly said that io_uring can be changed by Jens pretty
>> quickly to not cause such test failures.
>
> Jens posted a fix that didn't actually fix anything, and after that it
> seemed neither of you were interested in actually fixing this. So
> based on that, maybe we need to consider switching fstests back to AIO
> just so we can get work done...

Yeah let's keep misrepresenting... I already showed how to hit this
easily with aio, and you said you'd fix aio. But nothing really happened
there, unsurprisingly.

You do what you want, as per usual these threads just turn into an
unproductive (and waste of time) shit show. Muted on my end from now on.

--
Jens Axboe