Re: memory leak in do_epoll_create

From: 范俊杰
Date: Sat May 20 2023 - 00:43:00 EST

Thank you for your response. This is my first time submitting crashes to kernel developers, so forgive me if there are any shortcomings. In my opinion, some of the code crashes in the old version may also be present in the new version. That’s why I want to report these crash to you. I will take note of the issues you mentioned and make a meaningful contribution by submitting valid kernel errors next time.!
Sincerely!