Re: [Lsf-pc] Fwd: [LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] userspace control of memory management

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Fri Apr 28 2023 - 13:47:10 EST

On Fri 28-04-23 15:54:31, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 04:18:16PM +0200, Michal Hocko wrote:
> > For some reason I cannot find this email in my linux-mm inbox and I
> > cannot find it in any archives so let me add linux-mm and lkml again for
> > future reference.
>
> Hm, I found it by searching for 'lsf' on lore.kernel.org in the linux-mm
> archive.
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/CAPTztWYAiroY3E8pwB+rnPGA1K9HLhkpQp1Gy9C1dEuS1FhWGg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I have tried to search for the msg-id via lore.kernel.org
(https://lore.kernel.org/all/?q=CAPTztWY49XP-7GDHuvV2fNDCeJzd0vAac6n%2BrJ9KfWr6cyZ5ww%40mail.gmail.com)
as well as the subject
(https://lore.kernel.org/?q=userspace+control+of+memory+management).

I've had the email in my lsf-pc mailbox but that is not archived at lore
and we are trying to prepare schedule with links to the archive so that
people can find associated disucssions easier.

> Here are the other topics I found:

This matches my list as well

> Memory profiling using code tagging

Except for this one which somehow escaped my attention. Now added and
scheduled. Thanks Matthew!

--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs