Re: [GIT PULL] MM updates for 6.4-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Apr 27 2023 - 23:16:24 EST

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 3:33 PM Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/akpm/mm tags/mm-stable-2023-04-27-15-30

Ok, so all the merge conflicts looked straightforward enough (except
the one I asked Vlastimil to look at - and that conflict was tiny and
straightforward too, it was just in a really grotty place).

However, let's not get cocky - so I'd ask people double-check my
conflict resolution, even if it looked fairly straightforward.
Mistakes happen.

Most of the bulk of the conflicts were around __filemap_get_folio()
now returning an ERR_PTR, particularly then with Willy doing the ext4
folio conversion.

So Christoph, Willy, mind just double-checking me?

Linus