Re: [GIT PULL] LSM patches for v6.4

From: Paul Moore
Date: Wed Apr 26 2023 - 14:18:30 EST

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 2:28 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 4:53 PM Paul Moore <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Due to some personal logistics challenges over the next few days I'm
> > sending the LSM pull request for Linux v6.4 a bit early. Here is a
> > quick summary of the changes:
>
> Well, you only had the summary, not where to pull from or what the
> resulting diffstat and shortlog would be.
>
> Normally I'd ask for a proper new pull request, but since you
> explicitly mention the logistics challenges, I looked around.
>
> And it was obvious enough what the thing you wanted me to pull was:
> you always use the same naming format for the tags etc, and the end
> result matches what you described in the summary.
>
> So I've pulled your 'lsm-pr-20230420' tag, but in general I really do
> want to see that mentioned explicitly along with the diffstat etc
> noise from 'git request-pull'.

Ooof, my apologies, I suspect I was a bit distracted (and a little
concerned about the size of the diffstat) when I sent that pull
request last week and I simply forgot to do the final cut-n-paste of
the pull request info into the email.

Regardless, thanks for poking around and finding the right tag to pull.

--
paul-moore.com