Re: [GIT PULL] LSM patches for v6.4

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Apr 24 2023 - 14:28:34 EST

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 4:53 PM Paul Moore <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Due to some personal logistics challenges over the next few days I'm
> sending the LSM pull request for Linux v6.4 a bit early. Here is a
> quick summary of the changes:

Well, you only had the summary, not where to pull from or what the
resulting diffstat and shortlog would be.

Normally I'd ask for a proper new pull request, but since you
explicitly mention the logistics challenges, I looked around.

And it was obvious enough what the thing you wanted me to pull was:
you always use the same naming format for the tags etc, and the end
result matches what you described in the summary.

So I've pulled your 'lsm-pr-20230420' tag, but in general I really do
want to see that mentioned explicitly along with the diffstat etc
noise from 'git request-pull'.

Thanks,
Linus