Re: linux-next: manual merge of the thermal tree with the pm tree

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Mon Nov 28 2022 - 08:56:24 EST

On 28/11/2022 14:48, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 02:22:27PM +0100, Daniel Lezcano wrote:

Hi,

On 28/11/2022 13:51, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
Sorry about this, but I cannot fix it myself and Daniel is on an
extended leave.

Can you just drop it permanently from linux-next and we'll sort this out
when Daniel is back?

Yes sorry for that, I'll go back in a couple of days and sort this out

What about the upcoming merge window? At worst Linus has to figure
out how to solve this complex conflict when pulling either tree...

Linus has already said that there's likely -rc8 of current cycle [1],
so we have about two weeks to try sorting out the conflict and be ready
for PR to him.

Thanks for the pointer.

I've been quickly through the changes for the thermal tree and I think I should be able to sort out most of the patches before the end of this week, hopefully. If there are any changes which sound too complex, I'll post pone them to the next release

--
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro: <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |