regression, 5.19.0-rc1 not powering off when hibernated

From: Ken Moffat
Date: Wed Jun 08 2022 - 20:02:56 EST

Up to 5.18.0 hibernation has worked ok on my ryzen 5 3400G : screen
blanks, disk activity for the write to swap, screen briefly has a
trashed display, machine powers off. When powering up from
hibernation, after the saved files are loaded X starts with a
briefly trashed display before my desktop reappears.

But with 5.19.0-rc1 the screen is blank throughtout the hibernation,
and briefly when restoring (no complaint about that), but when
hibernating it no longer powers off and I have to hold the on/off
switch to power off.

Is this a known problem ?

ĸen
--
Remembering The People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road.
Truth! Justice! Freedom! Reasonably priced Love!