Good Day My Dear Friend

From: Godwill Bello
Date: Tue Feb 01 2022 - 06:46:53 EST

Dear Frinend

My name is Mr. Godwill Bello . I am working with one of the prime
banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for
many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The
amount in this account stands at $18,300,000.00.

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I
know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from
someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much.
This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.
Reply back to me urgently, if you are interested. All details shall be
sent to you once I hear from you.

Best regards,

Mr.Godwill Bello