Please help, save my life and become my investiment partner

From: Miss Mariam Dim Deng
Date: Wed Aug 18 2021 - 13:19:22 EST

Please help me and save my life.

How you are today and your family, I am a citizen of Sudan but
currently staying in Burkina Faso. My name is Miss Mariam Dim Deng, 24
years old and I'm from Sudan.
My late father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former Minister for SPLA
Affair and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for
Decentralization. You can read more about the crash through the below
site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am the only surviving daughter of my late father, I was taken to a
refugee camp in another country after the death of my father, now I am
of age and have been liberated from the refugee camp. I have claimed
my father’s funds and remaining, I want to establish an industry in
your country, so you will help me to relocate to your country with my
fathers fund for investment in your country. Or provide an account to
receive the fund for joint business.
Please can you be my partner and to assist me on how to establish an
industry, out of the fund I will give you some percentage for helping me, please
.
Please if you are interested include the below information in your reply
1. Your full name:
2. Your residence address:
3. Your age: and sex:
4. Your passport or identity card:
5. Your private (mobile) phone:
6. Your Occupation:
7 .Your House / Office Address:
Please reply as soon as possible for the next step.

Sincerely,
Your beloved Mariam Dim Deng