Re: [v2] proc/fd: Remove unnecessary variable initialisations in seq_show()

From: Al Viro
Date: Fri Jun 12 2020 - 15:49:16 EST

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 09:00:14PM +0200, Markus Elfring wrote:
> >> I suggest to take another look at published software development activities.
> >
> > Do you collateral evolution in the twenty?
>
> Evolutions and software refactorings are just happening.
> Can we continue to clarify the concrete programming items
> also for a more constructive review of this patch variant?

The really shocking part is that apparently this thing is _not_ a bot -
according to the people who'd been unfortunate enough to meet it, it's
hosted by wetware and behaviour is the same face-to-face...

I'm still not convinced that it's not a sociology student collecting
PhD material, though - something around strong programme crowd,
with their religious avoidance of learning the subject matter, lest
it taints their "research"...